Words of Wisdom

CHAMPIONS KEEP PLAYING UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT - Billie Jean King

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A guide to BPL Predictions

For those who are keen, on the left of my blogsite, you can follow my predictions on the BPL via twitter. The abv's have been set out and weekly by sat, I will post my picks. If Man u plays Fulham, an e.g. of my abv pick would be MU2w v FU, which would mean Man U to win v Fulham. It's quite simple. If you do have an easier way, do let me know and if I find it better, will use your method. Either way, follow the soccerguru and tell me if you're happy with my picks.

Otherwise, with the way the BPL is going now, my pick is for Chelsea to win it. My thoughts are that barring any news purchases in January, Man U will be out of the race and try and concentrate on the Champions League. My team Liverpool won't be relegated or become the new Leeds United, thanks to another Yank. Rafa got a bad break in my view, and he did us a favour by leaving after somehow devaluing the club. Serves the Yanks right after trying to replace a manager on a winning streak in November with an unproven German in Klinsmann. They don't know anything about football and sport and with their losses, good business as well.

After all that has been said and done, let's not forget it was Rick Parry that recommended these Yanks!

Anyway, click on the link and follow me on twitter for more predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment